Friday, May 25, 2007

In honor of two years of deep insight which has certainly changed all of your lives forever

Yes, today is my two year blogiversary.

In honor of this special day, I will be giving free t-shirts to the first ten people who comment on this post and tell me that I have the greatest blog in the universe (or is it blogiverse?).*


Good luck! And have fun!


*By free t-shirts I really mean this is a joke and you should go make your own t-shirt in honor of my two year blogiversary. But you should definitely make sure to have fun doing it! Actually, since this is my second blogiversary, and since that's a huge gigantic deal and all, I really will give a free t-shirt (I'm not lying) to the first person who can remember the content of my very first blog entry ever. Close doesn't count - you have to get it exactly right (no cheating allowed - you can't go back and look).

12 comments:

Amy said...

Lord of the Rings--a poem-ish thing about your blog being the "one" blog to rule them all.

(I'm not actually sure if that's the first one, but it's as far back as I can remember.)

Adam said...

Amy, you are incorrect. Thanks for playing.

andrea_jennine said...

Sorry, no idea. I think I was pretty ignorant of blogs when you started up... Happy blogiversary, though!

Adam said...

Thanks Andrea!

I hope someone gets this...think hard folks...

Brooke said...

Congrats!

your first blog was "addemup"... so I'm going with some kind of nonsensical equation like 1+1=1 or something like that...

Adam said...

Ah, now we're getting closer...but not quite correct yet.

Adam said...

I think Aaron might be the last person who could possibly get this...maybe Mary too.

Come on Aaron, I have faith in you.

gk said...

I don't suppose the old Red Day site was considered a blog.

And was Red Day the Westwood equivalent of the dot-com boom and bust in every way conceivable?

Adam said...

GK, I think you're right. The Red Day site and the good ole Red Day Gazette really was my first blog. I get sad every time I realize that the site is gone and so are all the things I wrote...

By bust are you saying that you don't still wear red on every Wednesday?

Aaron said...

I would have said "1+1=1" but i cheated instead. So i will keep my knowledge to myself so as not to screw up your blogiversary. You still got faith in me?

hoesayfina said...

No matter how many times you add up 2+2 you get 5? or 1+1 is 4. I feel like there's a four in there....
Happy Celebrating your blog.

Congratulations on Ivy Grace. She's beautiful.

Adam said...

Sadly, no one got the answer right. Brooke and Aaron were close with 1+1=1, but the correct answer was "Numbers never lie."

Aaron, did you remember it when you saw it? Or was it a completely impossible question? I thought maybe someone would remember because I remember us talking about it and stuff.

Search

Archives