Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Waterdeep

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am sitting in my living room listening to new music from Waterdeep.

It's kind of a big deal.

This is the first new Waterdeep (non live, non-worship music) since 1999. I remember the day I bought that cd - I was a sophomore in college.

Anyways, I am listening to Heart Attack Time Machine, which you can download here, and remembering the good ole days of going to Waterdeep concerts with Brooke and various other friends. I think I have seen them live about 15 times, with Kansas City being the longest trip (and the best of all).

Here's a song that's on the new album. It's a live recording from a Don Chaffer (the male half of Waterdeep) concert I went to a couple years ago in Austin. You should also check out two other songs from the album at Waterdeep's myspace page. You might also check out The Khrusty Brothers (I haven't had a chance yet).

"The City of Atlantis" - Don Chaffer (of Waterdeep)

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Thank Jesus it's here!! And it's got Annie on it. I've been waiting for a non-bootleg version for a while. This new music has made my day. I can't stop smiling :)

Amy said...

Ah, yes. Kansas City. Good times.

And yay for new Waterdeep, though I must confess I'm not quite as enthused as you and Aaron. Still, yay.

Rishi said...

I'm just glad it's acoustic.

Therefore, I will buy it.

But Amanda will steal it.

But maybe after putting it on her Ipod, she'll give it back.

I'll stop now.

rustypants said...

the new album is nice - good stuff. you mentioned the khrusty brothers - i grabbed that a short while ago and it's.... interesting - and shouldn't be any surprise to those of us who've seen them in concert, own some bootlegs or have dogpaddle and/or everyone's little cd - don has a penchant for odd tunes at times.

got some boots you want to make trades with?

Search

Archives